Thursday, April 9, 2009

I found a four leaf clover

I found a four leaf clover!!!!!!!!!! It is the best day of my life. Also Jesus will die tomorrow and rise Sunday!! I think my house is going to flood tomorrow with tears. It is the saddest time of the year for my family because we are Catholic. I am writing in red because all of Jesus' blood is red. I really love him. Even if you don't believe in Jesus that will make me sad but you should read the Bible because there are great stories in it. I am using blue because it is a sad color to me. Also I am using blue because Jesus died on the cross. But he died on the cross to save us. Then he rose again. But the story started a long time ago and right now I am going to tell it. A long long long long time ago there was a young single Jewish girl named Mary. She then met a young single Jewish man named Joseph. They soon fell in love. Joseph was a carpenter and Mary didn't ave a job. One night while Mary was in her house resting (not sleeping) There was a bright light and an Angel appered. The Angel said to her "do not fear me. For I am Gabriel God's angel. He has sent me to deliver you this message." You are going to have a baby boy and you shall name it Jesus the son of God. Mary replied, I will do any thing for Jesus and if this is what he wants me to do I will do it. Part one. Part two will be tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chickee! You are such an amazing little girl. Your post made me cry. For someone so young to be so wise! I am so glad your mom told me about your blog and now I can read it all the time! Make sure you have fun on Easter Day and eats lots of candy. God would want you to do that :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooops!!! I forgot to mention how much I love your picture! You are turning into such a beautiful young lady (very cool clover too)