
This is me and Charlie in the middle of winter and I was checking my email and my cat really likes me so he saw me in a rocking chair sitting by the fire and my cat loves the fire and loves me so he just came to me and pushed the computer out of his way and then he just sat down on my lap and I just laughed. It really was funny and that's why I laughed. Well I only laughed because it was funny to me because what cat hides in towels plays on Ravelry on the computer and then he just pushes the computer out of the way and then just sits on your lap. Oh and today is June 25,2009 and I joined the swim team and My dad joined the swim team and then I joined the swim team and he is so excited about it because he did it too and thinks I am really good swimmer and I just need to work on my streamline. Actually my coach told me I have to work on my streamline... not my dad. And today is June 25,2009 and It is my first swim meet!! My dad and me an my mom and my brother are sooooo excited. My brother is not excited actually. Okay my coach Shon already arranged me in champion sips and relay races and didn't even tell me. I am a little disappointed about him not telling me but I am fine about the races and stuff. Practice is every day at 10:30 to 11:30. Good luck to me!!
1 comment:
I love your blog and cats too! I was on the swim team a century ago my only daughter is 20 but I have 3 boys 14, 11 and 6.
Keep up the good work! I look forward to more of your blogging.
~Crochet Char~
Post a Comment