Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alert!! Alert!! Alert!! Boc boc bogcoc boc


Hi everybody these are my chickens. I had six. I only have two now because three of them got eaten last Tuesday. My mom's chicken got eaten in Mothers' Day. Mrs. Poole is the white one in the picture. The gray one, Fluffy was eaten on Tuesday. My mom and dad are disappointed. A fox ate them during the DAY!!!!! I can't believe a fox ate them during the day. It was terrible. We got some new baby chickens and we are keeping them in an incubator in the basement. The are adorable:) I miss my old ones terribly though. The two remaining chickens are crying in their coop. The are really scared and sad and they aren't allowed outside and when you open one of their fresh air hole the run to it and try to get out. The poor guys are miserable. They really want some friends. They will have the new babys as friends in a cupple of weeks. Boc boc bye.:)!!~~!!~!~!~!~!~!

No comments: