Sunday, June 27, 2010

bday

Happy birthday to me. I just had a birthday I am now nine years old. I am so glad I am nine but now I wish I were ten. So today I lost a tooth. It was really hurting me so I went and found my dad and I asked him if he would pull it out. So he took a plier and pulled it out with a plier!! I can't belieave that and he did it to me. I am glad he did it because now I have something to write on this blog about. I am so happy that it is gone. I had a lot of painwith it and it felt really good to have it out. I barely have any teeth now though. I lost one of my molars and it is starting to grow back in. (finally) I have nothing else to say so.......Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!! Is it too late to say Happy Birthday??? Enjoy being 9. 10 will be here before you know it and the older you get, the faster it goes then you want it to slow down!!!