Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just got into a bad habit. I will tell you now. I am cracking my knuckles. Well my mom is to. and I am only seven years old. And I need to stop right now. Right exactly when you read this leave a comment. I want to get out of this habit very soon. Thats all for now. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe both you and your mom crack your knuckles! I have many bad habits, but that is not one of them. My grandkids in town have a VERY bad habit. We call it picking your nose and chewing it. Disgusting! I also have a grandchild in North Carolina. Here is her family's blog.
www.ncheilmanns.blogspot.com

I can't wait until school starts and I can be your computer teacher. Your classroom teacher has been a good friend of mine from St. William since she was a student teacher. You will love her class! She is the mother of four boys. She has her hands full.