Tuesday, September 2, 2008

trip






I went on a big fun trip I will tell you more about it in different posts. But today I want to talk about the first thing I did was go to the zoo. Oops, I forgot to tell you where I went . I went to Indianapolis. When I got to the zoo in Indianapolis. while I was there , I saw a dolphin show. The dolphins did flips and they also did twists and they also said no to some of the acts by shaking their heads. After that we went to a part of the zoo called oceans. That's where animals like penguins, fish, dolphins,sharks are. The zoo had a program so you can touch real live sharks. They still had their teeth in. I was scared to touch them even though they are petted every day for the whole day and I saw lots of kids do it and after that they just smiled. I also saw grown-ups do it to and they smiled to. Even my mom and dad did it plus the water was really cold. Then I finally touched it when one came by. It felt like one of my favorite stuffed animals.









No comments: