This is me. I am at a play singing Angels We Have Heard On High. It was an Okay show. I was not perfect. I am wearing the prettiest dress in my closest. It was a play and a dance and singing kind of show. I was a little nervous about the show but I got over it. My mom kept on taking pictures of everything which got a little annoying. Santa was there and really made everybody happy. When Santa passed the kids everybody lifted their hands and tied to get a high five. I kind of stood there and lifted my hand half way and sang. I saw my brother try to get a high five even though he was not in the show. We sang a lot of songs and my favorite one was here comes Santa Claws. I saw a lot of people taking pictures and videoing us. It was hard to smile and sing at the same time. I only tried to sing and smile because the person who was training us told me I should smile and sing the at same time. You can probably see I am playing a angel. One of my best friend Anna was a star and my friend Caroline was Mary. My friend Chase was Joseph.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Play
This is me. I am at a play singing Angels We Have Heard On High. It was an Okay show. I was not perfect. I am wearing the prettiest dress in my closest. It was a play and a dance and singing kind of show. I was a little nervous about the show but I got over it. My mom kept on taking pictures of everything which got a little annoying. Santa was there and really made everybody happy. When Santa passed the kids everybody lifted their hands and tied to get a high five. I kind of stood there and lifted my hand half way and sang. I saw my brother try to get a high five even though he was not in the show. We sang a lot of songs and my favorite one was here comes Santa Claws. I saw a lot of people taking pictures and videoing us. It was hard to smile and sing at the same time. I only tried to sing and smile because the person who was training us told me I should smile and sing the at same time. You can probably see I am playing a angel. One of my best friend Anna was a star and my friend Caroline was Mary. My friend Chase was Joseph.
No comments:
Post a Comment