Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Class Pet Guinea pig

This is my class pet Smore. It is a girl. Smore is a guinea pig. At night when I go to bed she starts getting loud and going nuts!!! I got to take her home over Christmas break. I don't like it when I let her loose and run all around my room. She always makes a mess and you know what I mean by that. She drinks a really often. I need to feed her at 7:00 in the morning and 3:00 in the afternoon. She is really really loud at night. She sometimes Acts like she is in the Olympics. Most of the time she just drinks but at night I don't think so. Sometimes I forget to feed her and that is not okay. It is going to be hard to keep my cousins away from her because they love animals. I need to keep her away because my mom says I am the only one who gets to touch or pet or hold her. She also gets scared easily. My cousins are going to try to get to pet and hold Smore whenever I leave the room.

No comments: