Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

Oh look I found a picture of me and Patrick on Halloween. I was a scarecrow and Patrick is a skeleton. I think that my dad who is the best dad in the world helped me make it. It was hard to make but we did it. Do you like my pose? I had to wear it to school and that's what I did all recess. I wouldn't move or do anything. There was a boy in my class who calls me xxxxxx and yelled "Wheres xxxxxx" I raised my hand and he said "whoa!" I just stood there and smiled hoping that meant he liked it. I gave him ten Jolly Ranchers so that he would stop calling me xxxxx. The day I went to school the day before Halloween me and my class and the fourth grade went to sing for people who needed help at the nursing home. We went and sang Halloween songs. Some of them thought we were so good they gave us candy which the teachers took and never gave back which a lot of the kids were upset about. I one the most original cpostume award and in it there was a lollipop as big as my head! It was in the shape of a pumpkin.

No comments: