Sweets, what do you want? She is sooooooooo cute. She is on my lap right now while I am writing this post and she is staring at her picture. Okay Sweets is crawling off my lap. Sweets get back here, Sweets!!!!!! I am so sorry piggy is not cooperating here. Sweets!!! Okay I got her. You need to stay on my lap this time Sweets. Okay I took a minute to put sweets back in her super deluxe guinea pig cage. My dad made Sweets a super big guinea pig cage with 3 flours and 2 balconies! Another name for a guinea pig is a cavy. It's a cavy condo. My mom just gave me a card that my grandpa Dave and Grandma Glenda sent me for Halloween. I really enjoy getting cards from them every Holiday. Thank you Grandpa Dave and Grandma Glenda! I would also like to wish a Happy Birthday to my classmate Sierra. It is her birthday
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Sweets gimee kisee
Sweets, what do you want? She is sooooooooo cute. She is on my lap right now while I am writing this post and she is staring at her picture. Okay Sweets is crawling off my lap. Sweets get back here, Sweets!!!!!! I am so sorry piggy is not cooperating here. Sweets!!! Okay I got her. You need to stay on my lap this time Sweets. Okay I took a minute to put sweets back in her super deluxe guinea pig cage. My dad made Sweets a super big guinea pig cage with 3 flours and 2 balconies! Another name for a guinea pig is a cavy. It's a cavy condo. My mom just gave me a card that my grandpa Dave and Grandma Glenda sent me for Halloween. I really enjoy getting cards from them every Holiday. Thank you Grandpa Dave and Grandma Glenda! I would also like to wish a Happy Birthday to my classmate Sierra. It is her birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment