Dear all readers, I went out on one of my snow days and built the most awesome igloo in the world with my dad, my brother, and my Friend from down the street Login. It was 7:00 when this picture was taken. We worked 6 and a half HOURS on it. My dad is an arcitect a d he loves to sculp things out of snow whenever he gets the chance. It is really hard sometimes but we always get through it with hours of hard work sometimes. In 2007 we did a dragon. In 2004 we did the Three Little Pigs. In 2003 we did Swiper the Fox. In 2005 we did a cow. In 2006 we did a bunny. In 2009 we did a Cockatoo bird. In 2007 we also did a manatee. In 2010 we did the igloo. I look forward to making things out of snow with my dad. It has turned into a tradition. My dad is the coolest Dad a girl could ask for. I love my speacil Dad.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Winterwonderland
Dear all readers, I went out on one of my snow days and built the most awesome igloo in the world with my dad, my brother, and my Friend from down the street Login. It was 7:00 when this picture was taken. We worked 6 and a half HOURS on it. My dad is an arcitect a d he loves to sculp things out of snow whenever he gets the chance. It is really hard sometimes but we always get through it with hours of hard work sometimes. In 2007 we did a dragon. In 2004 we did the Three Little Pigs. In 2003 we did Swiper the Fox. In 2005 we did a cow. In 2006 we did a bunny. In 2009 we did a Cockatoo bird. In 2007 we also did a manatee. In 2010 we did the igloo. I look forward to making things out of snow with my dad. It has turned into a tradition. My dad is the coolest Dad a girl could ask for. I love my speacil Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment