Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chickee and Charlie

Look at the pretty kitty!! He is adorable. I love all 8 of my pets. We have 6 chickens, I guinea pig, and a cat. Everybody remembers Charlie the cat and they should remember Sweets the guinea pig and you might know the chickens Fluffy,Chickee Junior, Woody, Pecker, and Mrs.Pool. They were born a week ago. In school we are going to have a big writing test. If we don't pass this test we don't pass third grade! I am a writer and that is my talent and I really hope it pays off. This test we have five days to do it and we can't work on it at home. One day our teacher just btells us about how we are going to do it and give us the rules. Then we start writing. She gives us a topic and we have to stick to it. The topic is We Find a Package on the kitchen table and it is addresed to you. When we have four days left we start writing. We have to make a web, a sloppy copy, a final copy, and type it. I and breaking out a sweat. I have four days left and I am starting the writing today.

No comments: