Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mom I miss you ome back

Dear Peoples of the world, My mom is in New Hampshir eright now and will be there till Sunday and I miss her terribly. I want her to come back. I miss her and love her and really hope she is reading this. If she is hopefully she will leave a comment to tell me she is. I hope she has Internet at her hotel. Mom I want you to come home. I miss you. Love Chickee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I'm really late commenting but better late than never, right?
I'm sorry you missed your mom so much while she was in New Hampshire but thank you for sharing her with us. I got to sit with your mom at the banquet. She entertained us by juggling rolls and made us all laugh! I had lots of fun seeing your mom :-)