Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chickee and Cheif on weird day


Me and my brother were looking at the building my dad was making when Mom wanted to take our picture. I hate getting my picture taken so I tried to make a weird face and I think I did a very good job. The building is getting along very well. It is a hospital and the Emergency Department is opening sometime this week so Dad is going to be very busy. My mom is going to New Hampshire this week so I don't know what dad is going to do with me and Cheif. I think we will be going to grandma and grandpa's house a lot this week. I really don't care as long as I don't have to look after my brother for a week. Then again I love to boss him around and be in charge. I have to leave to go serve at church now. Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks so fun! I bet the building is done by now!