Hi all you people that read my blog! The other day I went and decided I would take moms seat as she went to the bathroom. I sat down in the chair and a few minutes after (like 5 minutes) Mom came on out and saw me in her seat. She pushed me over because I was purposely taking the whole seat to myself and sat down with me. Then guess who comes and decides that it was his perfect chance to sit with his favorite owner (Me chickee) and his second favorite owner ( Mom or well known crocheter Ellen) I am not allowed to give last names. In the picture I am not smiling because the chair is not all mine and I didn't know I was getting my picture taken. I love my life. (Most of the time anyway.)
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
squeezed and smashed against the side of a chair
Hi all you people that read my blog! The other day I went and decided I would take moms seat as she went to the bathroom. I sat down in the chair and a few minutes after (like 5 minutes) Mom came on out and saw me in her seat. She pushed me over because I was purposely taking the whole seat to myself and sat down with me. Then guess who comes and decides that it was his perfect chance to sit with his favorite owner (Me chickee) and his second favorite owner ( Mom or well known crocheter Ellen) I am not allowed to give last names. In the picture I am not smiling because the chair is not all mine and I didn't know I was getting my picture taken. I love my life. (Most of the time anyway.)
No comments:
Post a Comment