I am eleven years old now! My birthday was this previous May! I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted but I have been incredibly and unbelievably busy! I was looking at my blog today and decided I would post. I found a bunch of old photos from previous months and years that I will post but eventually and very soon I will get to the new stuff in my life! Anyway A few years ago probably 4 I got a new guinea pig. I named her Sweets. I rescued her from a family and brought her home. The same day I had a soccer game. I was reluctant to leave her but I had to. I soon as I got home I ran up to my room to see her. These are pictures of me and her on our first day together. If you notice in the top picture my face is still very red from the game and I don't exactly look my best. You probably know a lot about Sweets from previous posts. In some of them I called her Piggy. Unfortunately she is no longer with me and my family.When she died I knew it was coming but I was still in shock when it happened. For the next week or so I was a mess. She was one of the best pets on this planet.


No comments:
Post a Comment