Friday, October 17, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Are you people ready for Halloween?! I just can't wait till Halloween it is my favorite day of the year including my Birthday. Lots of people in my family and strangers and everybody who reads my blog can't believe I like Halloween better then my Birthday. Not even my mom believes that.But if you like Halloween to and you can't figure out what your costume yet you can go to Halloween costumes. Trust me you will deftly you find a costume you will like. There are costumes for teens and kids and even grown-ups can get costumes. I took a look and fond exactly 26 costumes and I was thinking about getting them but I decided I wanted to be a witch instead of getting a costume online I had a choice. I could get it online or my mom could make me my costume. I rather my mom make my witch costume. But online their are at least 16 different witch costumes. But I made up my mind I want my mom to make my costume. Any way who wants to make a count down to Halloween? Well if you do you have come to the right place and if you come on my blog everyday you can find out how many more days till Halloween and I will tell you right now there is 14 more days until Halloween. BOO!!! Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: