Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is great. I love scary so much. I also like to go to my best friend/cousin's house for Halloween. She decorates her house really scary. She even has a scary sounds of Halloween. I also love the fact that when I go to her house every Halloween I also get to go trick-or-treating with her and her cute little brother Ben. her name is Elena. Me and Elena are really good friends I love to go trick-or-treating with her every Halloween because she has a big neighborhood. She also has a neighborhood with lots of scary houses that we me and my brother and Elena and Ben refuse to go in because they are to scary for us all. I love all the good treats and goodies that I get. The only kind of candy that I don't like is kit kats and Hershey bars with nuts in them. But those are the ones my brother likes the most. Time flies so fast I can't keep track and sooner or later it will be Halloween and I will not know it. Last time I went trick-or-treating I had so much candy it took me 10 months before I was done eating my candy. P.S I don't like to eat candy very much.

No comments: