Monday, October 6, 2008

The Indianapolis Zoo

Once when I went to the Indianapolis Zoo and I left on the first Friday of school. The school is the best school a kid can and the teacher is the total nice person my favourite teacher is my second grade teacher. But back to what I was talking about. When I was there I petted a elephant after I saw a show about a elephant getting a bath. When the show was over and the elephant was all clean. It was pretty funny how the elephant lifted his foot and really really liked it when the lady sprayed the hose behind her ears. Oh and I forgot to tell you that if you want to know what it feels like you can look for a beanie baby stuffed animal or you can go the Indianapolis Zoo and see for yourself.

No comments: