This is me at least 2 days before Halloween. And I made a Halloween skeleton. I didn't think I did a good job but my mom did. If you see me holding the ribs because I forgot to twist a wire that sticks that hold it together. I needed so help making it but it was suppose to be a child and parent kind of craft. It was hard to make it twist inside of the skeleton because it was like a little bead well...it was a bead shaped like the ribs or the head or something. The legs were made of regular beads.I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Me a few days before Halloween
This is me at least 2 days before Halloween. And I made a Halloween skeleton. I didn't think I did a good job but my mom did. If you see me holding the ribs because I forgot to twist a wire that sticks that hold it together. I needed so help making it but it was suppose to be a child and parent kind of craft. It was hard to make it twist inside of the skeleton because it was like a little bead well...it was a bead shaped like the ribs or the head or something. The legs were made of regular beads.
No comments:
Post a Comment