Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i loveswimming



Once when I went to my favorite cousin's house. She has a big pool. The deepest part is about 9 feet deep. But I am just taking a guess. Once when I was there I did my first front and back flips right after I said I'm never going to be able to do a flip. Then when I asked my uncle Jim to throw me and he did. Then I did a flip it made me feel good. Then Natalie started to laugh because I just said I couldn't do it. Nobody else got it. Instead they just stared at her. Then when everybody got tired of staring they all just laughed to...even me! Then all of my other cousins wanted to do it to. then I did six more back flips and a million bazillion more front flips. Then right exactly after that we played monster and uncle Jim and uncle mike were the monsters and me Natalie and Elena all ran...I mean we all swam away. For the score who was the fastest was me. The best swimmer we all tied. Then we all held hands and swam together. Then Natalie ran out of breath and not me and Elena and swam to the top she was the first one up and her dad picked her up and throw her but before that she let go of our hands. when she went under and came back up we made plan and I was the first one to talk. And I said if we held hands it would be harder to catch us. Then we finished our plan we kept on swimming together. then after a few minutes we wore out the dads and they replaced themselves with our five year old brothers. then we swam and swam then Elena was caught and I had to go get her because our two brothers Ben an Chief were chasing Natalie all around the pool and I was not being chased all around the pool and then two of my other cousins got in and they are older than me. Then when they got in they wanted to play and we love playing monsters with them! So then we had a time out and we gave them their parts and their parts were monsters. And so that meant they are on Chief and Ben's team. And so when we were finished we went back to playing monsters and when we played we held hands and we didn't let go. Then well we were treading water Drew slid under us and swam around the pool. Me Natalie and Elena liked it. It was like riding on a surfboard. Then he came up and stood up straight. Right when he started coming up for a breath we all fell at the same time. We fell because we were standing up. When Drew came up for a breath Elena was confused because we had plenty of air because our heads were barely above the water. Then I had to explain it to Elena. Then we asked Drew if we could do it again only he could be alittle higher up so we could sit down and our heads would still be above water.

No comments: