Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving petting zoo

Look!!! It's so cute and it is a big eyed bunny. I went to a Thanksgiving petting zoo when I saw it. There was also a parade there but I spent most of the time looking at the animals. My brother was watching the parade when he said look!!! It's Santa Claws!!! And Santa started trowing candy lolly pops out to all the kids. There was one kid who had a tone and I went to pick up a candy and I already had it in my hand about to put in my pocket when he took it right out of my hand. Anyway, Well I was looking at all the animals I saw a pretty big eyed bunny. I tough it looked funny and thought you and everybody else who reads my blog would like it. I called it the big eyed bunny. Whenever my mom heard me say it she would laugh.

No comments: