Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Smore

Today is the worst day of my life. My class pet guinea pig, well you know it from the post right below. As I was saying. My class guinea pig Smore died today Tuesday February 10,2009. I have been crying today and could really use extra love and care. My life is getting worst than I thought it would get. This is the first time something has died and I had to go through this kind of thing. Yesterday my guinea pig was really sick and we thought it was dead. But it was not. We had our janitor Veinse come up and take a look at it. He knew it was sick so he took it to the vet. Well, The animal hospital. Then later at lunch when I saw Veinse again I asked him if Smore was okay. He said yes. Than the next day in the morning when I had religion class Mrs.Vogelpohl (My teacher) said that she did not think Smore would make it and stay alive. So we prayed for her. Then at when it was time for lunch I asked Veinse if Smore was okay aws okay and he said I'm really sorry but Smore did not make it. She died. Then all the rest of the day inculding right now I was crying. When I came home from school crying my mom gave me a big hug and said there is nothing I can do about it. But to make you feel a little bit better you can chose what is for dinner. That made me feel a little bit better but not much. I was still crying. My brother was at my anut Peggy's house who is also having another baby. My cousin Elena (Who is a artist. But she is only 7) made me a valentine and that made me feel better but not much. I was still crying and right now at 5:40 February 10,2009 I am still crying. Please leave a coment and tell me what I should do to make myself feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smore was very lucky to have so many kids who cared about her. She probably thought that she was the luckiest guinea pig in the world!