Awwwww look at Sweets. This little guinea pig is at the silliness again. I made her a Halloween costume and she decided to wear it. This guinea pig loves to be funny. You should see her latest tricks. I taught her how to stand on to legs. Once she was doing it and she bumped the top of the cage and the lid fell off. But isn't she just adorable in that costume? She is the cutest little guinea pig in the whole world. Well, I just got the flu shot today and it is driving me crazy. It is hard for me to type with it. I am pretty much only using my right hand. I got it in my left arm which is a good thing considering I am right handed. My mom thinks we have to much cat hair in the house so she is taking tape and rubbing the sticky part against everything. My arm is driving me crazy so I am going to end this post now.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Sweets Witch
Awwwww look at Sweets. This little guinea pig is at the silliness again. I made her a Halloween costume and she decided to wear it. This guinea pig loves to be funny. You should see her latest tricks. I taught her how to stand on to legs. Once she was doing it and she bumped the top of the cage and the lid fell off. But isn't she just adorable in that costume? She is the cutest little guinea pig in the whole world. Well, I just got the flu shot today and it is driving me crazy. It is hard for me to type with it. I am pretty much only using my right hand. I got it in my left arm which is a good thing considering I am right handed. My mom thinks we have to much cat hair in the house so she is taking tape and rubbing the sticky part against everything. My arm is driving me crazy so I am going to end this post now.
No comments:
Post a Comment