Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny at o Ravelry

Look at this!! It is Charlie at playing the computer. He opened his own Ravelry account and has one million friends. (His friends don't know he is a cat) I think that is funny. I always laugh when he is on it. If you think he is funny leave a comment and that is how you can vote. I think this is a good post to put, because it is funny. Here's a pic. I love Charlie. I think he is funny. My dad gave him to my mom for a Christmas present. He has a bell on his collar so every time he moves we know. When I am trying to sleep and he moves down the hall it wakes me up. He is a fun cat to have around besides that. Sometimes when my brother Chief goes to pet him he will bite him or scatch him. At six in the morning he will try to wake up my parents by meowing in there ear and if that does not work he sits on moms face. He is weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Chickee. I will write on my blog more and hope you enjoy that. I could keep up the good work if I want and I will.

Anonymous said...

I like it when you write on your blog. That way I know what your up to. I bookmarked your blog as one of my favorites.

Charlie

Anonymous said...

ha thats super funny rock on chickee