Charlie, Oh Charlie. Where are you? Do you see Charlie? I can't seem to find him. He usually comes when I call. My Charlie is soooooo cute. He only sits on blankets or towels that are black or white. Sometimes he sits in both. Do you know what color blankets are in the basket? Well, I know but I am asking you if you know. I can't wait till you find Charlie. You knoow that Charlie is black and white. Black on the top and white on the bottom. Did you find him yet? I think I am on to him. That means that I am begining to think he is in a certain spot. I tink he is kind of on the top of the basket. I think he is higher up then the middle but lower that the top. Am I right? Leave comments to ask questins and anwser them. I will anwser each questin in a post.Chickee
No comments:
Post a Comment