Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kitty likes paper

This is my cat on Christmas Day. He is sitting on the wrapping paper of the my present Santa gave to me. My little Charlie cat (That is it's nick name) likes to sit on any kind of paper except cardboard. I thought it was funny so I too a picture for my blog. I hope you like it. I would like it if you leave a comment for me. It is fun for me to read and it also helps compete my blog. It makes me sad when people don't read my blog. Some things are good and some are bad. It is good to know that my Dad is reading my blog and I promise him that I will write on my blog more than I do right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chickee:

Am I the only one who comments on your blog?

Knowledge Bhai said...

Nice blog...keep it up

Anonymous said...

Good job me