Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mosaic Throw

My mom is a designer. She makes all kinds of designs. She crochets. That's what she does to make the design. When I was 4 years old she taught me how to crochet. I like to crochet. I will do it every so often. The blankets on my bed are some of the ones she designed and made. She makes me a lot of stuff for me. Here is a picture of one of the millions of things she made. She makes me a lot of clothes. My favorite is a little purple dress with to different shades of purple. One is light purple and one is dark. I love this design. She sells a lot of her work. I like the fact that my mom gets money for crocheting. She does not get much. If I feel up to it I will write in a different language and then write what I wrote under it. Would yo like that? Whatever your answer is, post a comment and gave your answer. (You don't have to if you don't want to.)

No comments: