Dear people This is the Sweets kiss. She is the cutest little guinea pig in the whole world. Look at her isn't Sweets just sweet. She always enjoys being kissed. She loves carrots because it is true and I have proof. There is a half eaten carrot right in front of her. I love Sweets a lot and I never want to let her go. That reminds me that there are three people who I really love and would hope do not leave me soon. The first person that I would like to shout out to is my close friend Dottie. She is a very nice girl and she taught me how to sew. We sewed quilt and a purse together and we had some good times I will never forget. She is going through a terrible experience with cancer. Even worse than grandpa Dave. He is my next one. He also went through a terrible thing of cancer. He is getting better. My next one is my close friend Alyssa. She comes on my blog almost everyday leaves a bunch of comments and she is very nice to me in school.g
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
sweets kiss
Dear people This is the Sweets kiss. She is the cutest little guinea pig in the whole world. Look at her isn't Sweets just sweet. She always enjoys being kissed. She loves carrots because it is true and I have proof. There is a half eaten carrot right in front of her. I love Sweets a lot and I never want to let her go. That reminds me that there are three people who I really love and would hope do not leave me soon. The first person that I would like to shout out to is my close friend Dottie. She is a very nice girl and she taught me how to sew. We sewed quilt and a purse together and we had some good times I will never forget. She is going through a terrible experience with cancer. Even worse than grandpa Dave. He is my next one. He also went through a terrible thing of cancer. He is getting better. My next one is my close friend Alyssa. She comes on my blog almost everyday leaves a bunch of comments and she is very nice to me in school.g
No comments:
Post a Comment