Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweetson the move

Okay here's the deal Sweets was in the new awesome cage my dad built me and I opened the cage to get her out to put her in another cage (long story) and she ran away from me. She ran up all four ramps and into a secret room and there is only one way to get her out of that room and it is through the top and you lift up the top lid and you have to hold it while trying to grab the guinea pig which is extremely hard. That little thing that Sweets does all the time I call it Sweets on the go. That silly little pig is always doing something that gets her into trouble. I don't know why I wanted a guinea pig so much. I still love her though. A lot The one I chose squeals every time you rustle plastic open the fridge or open a door she squeals because she thinks she is going to get food. That silly little pig!!

No comments: