Okay, listen Sweets piggy we have played his game before and you beat me but we are tying now and I am not allowed to lose to a pig. What do you think. Am I allowed to lose to a pig because I think that is just not fair. Here is the story. Me and piggy where playing the game trash and my piggy beat me. I chose the wrong card and she beat me. And my kitty Charlie who is afraid of the guinea pig is sitting right there listening and watching as the guinea pig beats the girl. My cat Charlie is also jealous because I am paying more attention to the guinea pig than to him.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Sweets playing cards, Charlie watches
Okay, listen Sweets piggy we have played his game before and you beat me but we are tying now and I am not allowed to lose to a pig. What do you think. Am I allowed to lose to a pig because I think that is just not fair. Here is the story. Me and piggy where playing the game trash and my piggy beat me. I chose the wrong card and she beat me. And my kitty Charlie who is afraid of the guinea pig is sitting right there listening and watching as the guinea pig beats the girl. My cat Charlie is also jealous because I am paying more attention to the guinea pig than to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment