Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweets takes a bath

Okay you are familiar with the guinea pig sweets. Well this is her after I gave her a bath. She was sticky so I decided Mom I think she needs a bath. So this is her after the bath all wrapped up in her towels getting dried off. She and me made a deal. The deal was she said it she said "Okay here's the deal you fill my food bowl and I will be good. So I ran upstairs and got her some food and she ate it all by morning. Well tomorrow I am going to Target to get some guinea pig shampoo and give that pig a bath. Well she likes her bath with extra bubbles just like me. She is the cutest little thing. Well right now I am sitting by the fire with my guinea pig writing this post. Trust me here you are going to here a lot of hilarious things about Sweets and me. Oh ad I made a little house for her and put it in her cage and she loves it and on the front I put a tag on it that says home sweets home. And when I was making that sign an idea I had was piggy sweet piggy. Well both those signs are history because Sweets chewed them all up. Oh and when I told you about the tag that said home Sweets home it's a joke because her name is Sweets and well you see what I did. Well you should here more about Sweets in my next post.

No comments: