Hi all Chickeechats readers my brother and I are pretty good at sculpting what would you say? I think we are pretty good with our dad supervising. I had a cold while my mom took this picture. I had a ear infection both ears a sinus infection and a strep throat through half of my Myrtle Beach vacation and all the way through my Gatlinburg trip. As you can see we made an octopus dolphin and a manatee. The octopus was the hardest because of it's eight legs. The other two however were the essayist I have ever made. I Had so much fun except for my cold.I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Myrtle Beach
Hi all Chickeechats readers my brother and I are pretty good at sculpting what would you say? I think we are pretty good with our dad supervising. I had a cold while my mom took this picture. I had a ear infection both ears a sinus infection and a strep throat through half of my Myrtle Beach vacation and all the way through my Gatlinburg trip. As you can see we made an octopus dolphin and a manatee. The octopus was the hardest because of it's eight legs. The other two however were the essayist I have ever made. I Had so much fun except for my cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment