Hello this picture was taken in Gatlinburg at a town square. There was somebody who had three parrots and he let us hold them. On my first try the parrot tried to eat my shirt as shown in the picture the next time he was eating my hair and then another time he decided to peck my arm and I got really mad at that bird. If he did it again he was gonna get it!! My brother Chief was next to me and he just stood there and let the bird pretty much eat him. The birds were trained but not very well. I was in my favorite shirt then. It was also the same shirt I went to the Jonas Brothers' concert. I was really happy at the Jonas Brothers' concert just as I was n Gatlinburg.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Gatlinburg
Hello this picture was taken in Gatlinburg at a town square. There was somebody who had three parrots and he let us hold them. On my first try the parrot tried to eat my shirt as shown in the picture the next time he was eating my hair and then another time he decided to peck my arm and I got really mad at that bird. If he did it again he was gonna get it!! My brother Chief was next to me and he just stood there and let the bird pretty much eat him. The birds were trained but not very well. I was in my favorite shirt then. It was also the same shirt I went to the Jonas Brothers' concert. I was really happy at the Jonas Brothers' concert just as I was n Gatlinburg.
No comments:
Post a Comment