This is me, Chickee. Riding a horse named Chaz. I went over to my friends house and she let me ride on her horse Chaz. I trotted around a little bit. learned how to post ran around and did no jumps because I was to scared and my parents let me. I thought going to fall off while running around but I only slid every time a took a really sharp turn while running. When I said slid I meant almost fell off. I love going horseback riding with Madison and Taylor. Did I mention they are twins, and instead of steps the have fire pole!!!! I really enjoyed going to their house.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Friday, January 22, 2010
riding horses
This is me, Chickee. Riding a horse named Chaz. I went over to my friends house and she let me ride on her horse Chaz. I trotted around a little bit. learned how to post ran around and did no jumps because I was to scared and my parents let me. I thought going to fall off while running around but I only slid every time a took a really sharp turn while running. When I said slid I meant almost fell off. I love going horseback riding with Madison and Taylor. Did I mention they are twins, and instead of steps the have fire pole!!!! I really enjoyed going to their house.
1 comment:
You are so lucky!!! That looks like too much fun! And a fire pole? Wow! You need to ask your dad to put one in your house! Ha, Ha! I love your picture :-)
Post a Comment