Hi guys and ladies and really whoever is reading my little post. My friend Dottie just passed away this morning and I just got home from school and found out. My mom s all upset and I am pretty upset too. She taught me how to sew and she taught me to make purses and quilts. The pictures here below and above are the things she was able to help me make bafore she got lung cancer and died as she did this morning.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your friend Chickee. I'm sending you big {hugs} all the way from North Carolina! I love your purse and your quilt. You are a very good seamstress and I know you made Dottie proud! She was lucky to be friends with such a sweet, crafty girl like you!
Sorry to hear that such a good friend to you and your family has past one. She has left with you such a wonderful gift. You have created a lovely bag and quilt. I wish I could do sewing like this. I can crochet (I follow your mom's blog).
I hope you make more lovely things in the future and have warm, fond memories of your dear friend and neighbour.
xxx
Post a Comment