Hi it is Chickee I am in the picture above with the ball at my first indoor soccer game!!!!!! ON my first indoor soccer game I shot a goal within the first twenty-two minutes. It was a really easy shot but I9 think it was just luck and they weren't warmed up but we still creamed them six to one. We played againest them again on my fourth soccer game and we lost three to six. Then we played them on my seventh soccer game and we tied three to three. I play my indoor soccer games at soccer city. I love soccer city. I had a soccer game today and we lost but my coach didn't really put me in. In indoor soccer you have two twenty-two minute halves instead of four eight minute quarters. Well he took me out on the sixteen minute mark in the first half and didn't put me back in until the two minute in the second half! I barely got to play at all. And after we play indoor soccer there is a club soccer and I am not going to do that so I have to borrow a uniform for second nsession in indoor soccer when everyone else gets a uniform to keep. It is really upseting me thatall the other girls are getting speacil treatment and I barely get anything just because they are going to play club and I'm not. I am so glad I am not going to have to play with that coach again until sometime later in October of this year. I love playing soccer and it is really important to me and when he doesn't let me play it really gets me upset and reallY FURIOUS! Besides mom pays a lot of money for me to play soccer.I love soccer and would say it is one of my favorite things. I love soccer and all my cousins do to. Something more I am really not happy about is the fact that my soccer game was at 8:00 in the morning!! I had to get up at six have ten minutes to get ready drive to it forty minutes away and be there at seventhirty and practice for twenty minutes then play the game then stay longer and watch my cousin Natalie play her game. Now it is four'o'clock and the water went out and I am supposed to take a shower so I can go to CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANK YOU
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Chickee's at her first indoor soccer game.
Hi it is Chickee I am in the picture above with the ball at my first indoor soccer game!!!!!! ON my first indoor soccer game I shot a goal within the first twenty-two minutes. It was a really easy shot but I9 think it was just luck and they weren't warmed up but we still creamed them six to one. We played againest them again on my fourth soccer game and we lost three to six. Then we played them on my seventh soccer game and we tied three to three. I play my indoor soccer games at soccer city. I love soccer city. I had a soccer game today and we lost but my coach didn't really put me in. In indoor soccer you have two twenty-two minute halves instead of four eight minute quarters. Well he took me out on the sixteen minute mark in the first half and didn't put me back in until the two minute in the second half! I barely got to play at all. And after we play indoor soccer there is a club soccer and I am not going to do that so I have to borrow a uniform for second nsession in indoor soccer when everyone else gets a uniform to keep. It is really upseting me thatall the other girls are getting speacil treatment and I barely get anything just because they are going to play club and I'm not. I am so glad I am not going to have to play with that coach again until sometime later in October of this year. I love playing soccer and it is really important to me and when he doesn't let me play it really gets me upset and reallY FURIOUS! Besides mom pays a lot of money for me to play soccer.I love soccer and would say it is one of my favorite things. I love soccer and all my cousins do to. Something more I am really not happy about is the fact that my soccer game was at 8:00 in the morning!! I had to get up at six have ten minutes to get ready drive to it forty minutes away and be there at seventhirty and practice for twenty minutes then play the game then stay longer and watch my cousin Natalie play her game. Now it is four'o'clock and the water went out and I am supposed to take a shower so I can go to CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANK YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment