Hello people you are all familiar with my family vacation to Gatlinburg. We went on a trail to Laura Falls. It may not look like it but we are standing on a big rock in the middle of the falls. Under us there was water and there was another fall right under us and it went down in front of us. Me Patrick and dad climbed down the one on the bottom. I slipped a few times but I'm alright. Patrick really hurt himself by falling off a 5 foot rock. He was alright after a while. I thought that this family portrait is really nice and worth keeping.
I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Gatlinburg
Hello people you are all familiar with my family vacation to Gatlinburg. We went on a trail to Laura Falls. It may not look like it but we are standing on a big rock in the middle of the falls. Under us there was water and there was another fall right under us and it went down in front of us. Me Patrick and dad climbed down the one on the bottom. I slipped a few times but I'm alright. Patrick really hurt himself by falling off a 5 foot rock. He was alright after a while. I thought that this family portrait is really nice and worth keeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment