This is a picture of Charlie (cat) and Sweets (nicknamed Piggy, the guinea pig). They are my favorite things in the whole world. Piggy and Charlie were both sitting with me. After my mom took the picture Piggy climbed off my lap and sat with Charlie. It was fun having them both cuddling with me all the time. Isn't Piggy so cute. Charlie's cute too but in this picture we got Piggy better. She made me so happy. She slept with me and sometimes Charlie would sleep with us too. I love my pets more than anything.I am 10. I am a girl. I like to write on my blog, it makes me very happy. Even though it says my mom writes my blog, she doesn't. I do all the time.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Favorite things ever
This is a picture of Charlie (cat) and Sweets (nicknamed Piggy, the guinea pig). They are my favorite things in the whole world. Piggy and Charlie were both sitting with me. After my mom took the picture Piggy climbed off my lap and sat with Charlie. It was fun having them both cuddling with me all the time. Isn't Piggy so cute. Charlie's cute too but in this picture we got Piggy better. She made me so happy. She slept with me and sometimes Charlie would sleep with us too. I love my pets more than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment