Monday, November 21, 2011

Gorgeous Views

This is a picture of a giraffe from the time I went to Florida for my Aunt Amy's wedding. If you do not know about that scroll down a few to a lot of posts until you find one with a picture of me and my family dressed up well never-mind it will be obvious. The day after the wedding and the reception we went to Disney World. We went to Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. In Animal Kingdom we went on a safari. We saw tons of animals and even were lucky enough to see ostrich eggs. They were the size of my head!! On the Safari we saw a giraffe. We got a really good shot of it and it was really close. Giraffes remind our family and a few others of my mom's mom Carol who ADORED giraffes. She had giraffe cups giraffe blankets giraffe stuffed animals big and small, even some giraffe puppets. So seeing a giraffe always reminds us of her. She died pretty young 51 I think because of a terrible sickness that none of the doctors new of or had a cure for. The second picture is a picture of Tennessee as we were driving home from Florida. I took the picture out of the back window of our car. It was gorgeous! I can't wait to go to Florida and Tennessee again..

No comments: