Hi I got a new pet... sorta. I have a little hamster named Ham on the side of my page. Ham is in honor of my wonderful guinea pig Sweets (Piggy). Ham makes me think about Piggy and makes me happy. I really miss my Piggy. There are a few more posts about my little Piggy if you scroll down a little along with a few other ones. I am trying to keep my mind on other things to help me feel better. Please leave a comment. Piggy would love that.
1 comment:
Hi Chickee,
I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Piggy. It is very hard to deal with when something like that happens. I hope you are feeling better soon. I also wanted to let you know that we made a donation of pet supplies to our local shelter (which takes care of all kinds of abandoned pets) in honor of Sweets :o)
Post a Comment