The other day I had some friends over and we were standing by the window. We were going to go outside and play. Then my friend looked out the window and said "There's a horse in your yard!" "Yeah sure" I said But I kinda had to look out the window to see if there really was a horse in my backyard and there was! It was Foxy the horse from the barn on the side of the yard. Behind our property there is a horse pasture and three horses live there. It is nice and new and some how the horse escaped from the fence. Mom called the neighbors and told them to come get their horse. After they had come and locked it in the barn I went to look at the fence, and there was a huge horse sized hole in the middle of it! It was really funny because usually you only see that kind of whole in a wall or fence in cartoons so it was really funny to see it for real.
i
No comments:
Post a Comment